2/3 cup Wholemeal Flour
3 cups Cabbage, sliced thinly
1 med onion, sliced finely
Toasted flaked almonds
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1tbsp Kecap Manis
1tbsp Soy Sauce
Knob of ginger, finely julienned
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp vinegar
For sauce combine all ingredients.
1. Mix all ingredients together until you get a very stiff batter.
2. Heat a frying pan and spray with olive oil. Pour the cabbage mixture into the pan, and with a spatula that has been sprayed with oil, press the mix firmly down into the pan.
3. Keep pressing the mix down into the pan to keep it firm.
4. Once cooked on the bottom, slide it out onto a plate, re-oil the pan, and flip the pancake into the frypan again to cook the other side. Keep pressing with a spatula.
5. Once cooked, serve with the almonds, chives and a drizzle of sauce.